Monday, February 1, 2010

First Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Movie Trailer Details

David Slade reveals details about first Twilight ‘Eclipse’ movie trailer. Yesterday, the director of “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” took to “Twitter” to reveal a few details about its first movie trailer. He said the trailer is out of his hands right now,and it is up to the studio, “Summit Entertainment.” He talked about the editing process and how it’s getting finer.

He wrote: “Edit getting finer and finer, film now running at a great length. Lots of SFX work to do but we feel good.” Four minutes later, he wrote, “So just to clear this up, the Trailer is out of my hands, I would love to release one but its down to Summit. I don’t know when.” Then later on,he came back and wrote, ” Bah paranoid people, the good people at Summit and I get on great. I just don’t know when the trailer will be released.” His latest tweet read, “Onwards we cut, I am watching the great Art Jones tighten our edit, poor Jacob is on his broken rib bed, raining outside, lunch soon.” “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” hits theaters on June 30,2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment